Lafarge Malaysia is committed to good corporate governance which ensures the long-term success of our company and in aligning the interests between our business and stakeholders.
Our Board of Directors maintains a high standard of corporate governance through its support and application of the principles and best practices in corporate governance as set out in the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2012.
Lafarge’s aim is to help Malaysia build better - better cities, better houses and better communities. Our Code of Business Conduct helps us to achieve the company’s purpose, maintain important values and dedication to sustainable development.
- Code of Business Conduct (P.D.F - 2848 Kb)
- LafargeHolcim Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (P.D.F - 510 Kb)
- LafargeHolcim Compliance Reporting Directive (P.D.F - 140 Kb)
- LafargeHolcim Third Party Due Diligence Directive (P.D.F - 518 Kb)
- Principles of Actions (P.D.F - 148 Kb)
- Code of Business Conduct (English version) (P.D.F - 670 Kb)
- Code of Business Conduct (BM version) (P.D.F - 257 Kb)